Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Haute Hair!

After recently getting my first haircut in 10 months (ridiculous I know) I have been thinking alot about hair. The wedding season is upon us and one of my favorite things is to see how the brides updo their hair!  It has been said that big trend for 2011 is for more of a polished ballerina look for hair, but I did some searching and here are some other haute trends for hair for 2011.

This is from the Pricilla of Boston runway show and the sleek ballerina style is definately shown here.


A boho-chic style from Angel Sanchez and Junko Yoshioka



Accessories such as the headband above are HUGE this year!


Flowers are a classic and timeless accessory to be put in your hair


Or you can really emphasize your theme with your hair


What are your thoughts on how hair should be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment