Friday, December 3, 2010

Fancy Flours!

Last year, my dear sister started a holiday tradition of having, my mom, myself and herself exchange cookie cutters. This way, wherever we live (she lives in a far off country with my ONLY two nephews....)and no matter how many miles between us all, whenever we make holiday cookies we can make the same ones. So...after the meaningful and joyful tears were shed...a tradition was started.
Now...a year later, I am searching for a great cookie cutter that I can share with the women in my family. As I am searching the world wide web, I came across a website called Fancy Flours. Of course, I went straight to the wedding section (it's a job hazard) and came across some absolutely adorable wedding ideas! Check these out!

I Love lovebirds! These cupcake holders are incredibly charming! 
Candy Origami, what a great topper to a cupcake or a cake or as favors!


 Yup..it's a LOVE cookie cutter

So, basically I could keep putting pictures up...or you can go to the website, which I HIGHLY suggest! Check it out www.fancyflours.com

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment