Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wedding Insurance???

I have entered the crazy world of Twitter. I haven’t become twitter obsessed yet but check it often (you can follow me at www.twitter.com/binksbrides). I am following a bunch of people in the wedding industry world and am finding out so much new and interesting things…for example: did you know that you can get wedding insurance?
Yes Sir/Ma’am it’s true! You can insure your wedding for bad weather, venue or vendor cancellations and in case you are just not sure if you actually want to marry your fiancĂ© and call off the wedding (which we hope is not the case).

I went to this website: http://www.wedsafe.com/ and did a quote. I said I was going to have 160 people attending the wedding, and I wanted the cheapest wedding insurance that had alcohol coverage. It would cost me $239 for wedding insurance for one day. This is with a $500.000 coverage amount. Now I am no insurance expert…but I think that if I was to cancel my “wedding” with having wedding insurance I would receive around $15,000 in compensation back.
The nice thing about this website is that it give you a really quick quote.

So…for those of you who are interested or just merely curious check out the wedsafe website

No comments:

Post a Comment