Friday, April 24, 2009

Reasonable Bridesmaid Gowns!

Thanks to twitter once more…I have come across a GREAT website for those brides who are having trouble finding reasonable priced bridesmaids gowns. If you go to the website: http://www.cocomyles.com/ you will be pleasantly surprised with being able to create your own unique bridesmaids dress! You are able to choose the style, color, sash color, material, and even what kind of beading you want.
…and the best part…it’s almost impossible to have each dress be more than $200! AND THERE IS FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

I tried to paste a couple of pictures of dresses that I created, but this website is so hacker safe that I couldn't get it on my blog.

One thing that you always have to consider when buying from online is if you are really getting the quality that you pay for. Coco Myles has some great testimonials and is the 2009 winner of Wedding Wire's Bridal Choice Awards, which give it some credibility. However, I went online and searched for other reviews on them and read nothing but great things, so I definitely would consider this for a bridesmaid gown alternative.

Maybe take a look at the site and if nothing else just have fun designing a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment