Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stress Reliever

So are any of you brides just done with planning your wedding right now. The drama has come and gone, the food has been picked out, your dress has been altered, reception card have been counted … except for a couple of your fiancĂ©’s friends that you know you just are never going to receive them.

Now all you are waiting for is for your wedding day to be here so you can enjoy the party and be on your way to the relaxing honeymoon.


So many of us have been there before and know this exact feeling.


Stress management can be maintained in so many different ways. I specifically remember how I handled it for my wedding. Some people will run, some will work out, some will eat, some will just zone out….I on the other hand, played penguin baseball. My all time high score was 612 (it must have been a bad day) Anyways, I just thought I would share this with you in case it is helpful to relieve some stress and get re-excited about all the wedding planning!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment