Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vintage Wedding Dresses

In my spare time I tend to do a lot of searching online for my budget conscious brides. This is mostly because #1- I want to help people out in this economic time and #2- I love finding a bargain!
I found this website http://www.unique-vintage.com/ and absolutely fell in love with it! Personally I am a fan of the vintage look, but there are some wedding dresses on here that are absolutely beautiful, unique, and UNDER $200!!!!
Take a look:

$148.00


$188.00


$170.00


I actually called the store because I thought that some of this was too good to be true and they said that if you are unhappy with the dress once it is sent to you, if you send it back you will get a full refund (minus shipping charges). Another great helpful tool on their website is that when you are going to buy the dress, they have all the measurements listed so you can make sure that you get the right size. They have all types of sizes and have a great selection for bridesmaids too!

There is something to be said about trying on a wedding gown and actually going to the a bridal store as well, and I strongly suggest doing that. Who knows, you could find a dress that you fall in love with in there as well! Or you could see what kind of style looks best of you. But if that isn’t working out the best for you, take a look at this website and check out these dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment