Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bedazzled Pumpkins

I'm embarrassed by how long that it has been since I or someone here has posted something, but I am sure I can come up with a million excuses...however I will just promise to try to do better!

I think I have written this before, but I LOVE FALL. I love all the colors, the smells, the changing of leaves, etc. I think this is the best time of year. I love weddings in October because it is just so beautiful.

I was walking into Metro Market in downtown Milwaukee last week were I went past their floral department. I was admiring the sunflowers and then looked down and there were some bedazzled pumpkins! Now, I am not much of a bling or bedazzle kind of person, but I really like how these were done and thought they would be some great accent pieces or even centerpieces for a fall wedding. The ones at Metro Market had letters bedazzled on them but I found some other pictures as well.  This would be a great, easy, and cheap DIY project!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment