Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amazing Cake!

I see a lot of cakes in my line of work, but the last two weddings have had some cakes that have stood out from the rest! It is truly amazing how these pastry chefs and bakers make such magnificent cakes! Check them out!
The detail is so lovely on this this cake. I love how simple, yet elegant it is! The gifted people from
The Cake Lady were the artist behind this cake.


This cake was made from a very talented family friend for a winter wonderland themed wedding.
(If you are interested in this cake email the artistic Mary at bakryladi@hotmail.com)


Look at the details!!!! AMAZING!

Milwaukee has so many great bakeries. If you are interested, check out these other talented cake artists that deliver their talents to the War Memorial for many weddings!



Sciortino's



These are just a few of the places that cakes seem to come from, as there are many more! Please let me know your suggestions!


Also, just for fun and comic relief, check out the blog Cake Wrecks, it's a hilarious blog about cakes gone wrong!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I'm on a search for beautiful designed cakes, and I found your post. I also enjoy looking at Cake Wrecks! Something good to laugh about. Anyway, I love the first cake! It's so elegant yet yummy. Hmmm. I think my best friend would love it too. She'll be having her wedding early next year in Bay Area. Tent rentals are everywhere! We've already have some great ideas on the design to add up some attraction. We already considered these tent rentals (San Francisco) service just near our neighborhood. Everyone's excited now. Okay, gtg! Thanks for sharing this! I'll bookmark this post so I can show this to my bestie tomorrow. Thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,

    Thanks so much for the kind words! I have heard that the Bay Area is an absoulutely beautiful place to have a wedding. Congrads to your best friend! It sounds like she is in good hands with you helping her out!
    Thanks for reading my blog!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete