Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scary Centerpieces!

Last night I went to a lovely NACE (National Association of Catering Executives) meeting at the fabulous Wisconsin Club Country Club. The food was amazing, the speaker was even better (Wayne Breitbarthis who is a LinkedIn wizard!). I love going to these meetings because it revitalizes my love for all things events!

What caught my eye and made almost all 50 of our mouths drop were the AWESOME centerpieces. I, of course, became that crazy lady and started taking pictures of them. Sort of upset that not all the pictures turned out, but check out our centerpieces!

SO CREATIVE

This was the table that I sat at...the pumpkin was staring at me the whole time.

This pumpkin may have been carved after our  Chapter President....

The chef at Wisconsin Club carved all of these! For any kind of fall/autumn event...wedding or corporate this would definitely be a centerpiece that would keep your guest talking!



No comments:

Post a Comment