Friday, March 12, 2010

Table Numbers

I meet with one of my fabulous brides yesterday and she was telling me of some of her Do It Yourself (i.e. DIY) projects she was doing for her wedding. One thing that she was explaining to me was how she was going to make her table numbers unique by having the actual table numbers be candles that she is decorating.
So, thanks to google and other wedding websites I took a gander as some other ideas for table numbers. Enjoy!


Oh, Martha Stewart...(whose website this pic is from)...thank you for one of your simpler projects...numbers on wine bottle!



I honestly can't remember where I found this, but I thought it was a lot of fun. The bride and groom named the tables after all the years since they have been born, and then at each year they put a picture of themselves from that year. Fun and embarrassing all at the same time!

This is another DIY project that seemed neat...


Pictures say a thousand words!



I think this seems like a good idea, however I am a little weary about how big they are...but it looks cool.
Any other ideas out there?





No comments:

Post a Comment