Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cookies!


Finally! The wedding season has started and I can start getting inspired again! I know it has been awhile since my last post, but I was having some serious writers block!

We had a BEAUTIFUL wedding here this past Saturday and I loved what they did for the desserts!

The bride and groom did have a small cake that they cut themselves, but also had a dessert table where they had some of their aunts, friends, cousins, and other loved ones make a plate of their favorite cookie. Next to the cookies where the names of the people who made them and then a recipe card for their respective cookie.

What a great idea!



Congratulations Laura and Eric! May you have a wonderful forever together!








1 comment:

  1. I totally love this idea! Especially that the color scheme was able to be worked into so many of the cookies. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete