Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am slowly going crazy....

Have you ever heard of that song that goes


I am slowly going crazy,
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Crazy going slowly am I
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1



I think I learned that song when I was 4 or 5 and I still tend to sing it to myself these days (sometimes I sing it out loud---which really makes me look crazy in front of my co-worker, but I think they are slowly getting used to it :).



Today was one of the “ I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it” days and…yes I felt like my head was falling off and I was going crazy.
Which made me think, as I often do, of my many brides who not only are working hard at their jobs, but yet planning a wedding as well. For this I have one word: BREATHE!!!


Planning a wedding is not a small job and there are so many small details that go into it, for this I just want to let all of my War Memorial Brides, or any others, to please feel free to call or email me with any questions that you have or if you need any help with vendor suggestions, hotel suggestions, or anything other wedding related issue (sorry, I can't help you with crazy in-laws...but I can suggest where you should seat them at the reception!) I ALWAYS have enough time to help you out, in fact, I enjoy it a lot!

However, here is my question…if you follow my blog, you know that I love a good “deal” or a “bargain” Do any of you have any good tips for other budget conscious brides? Please let me know so I can share it with others! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Utilize Michaels and their 40% off coupons in the Sunday paper. You can get items at nearly half the cost! They also have the brides collection which has cute items like invites, favor boxes and other wedding related items in a variety of color schemes.

    ReplyDelete